TONOR Conference USB Microphone
- OMNIDIRECTIONAL MINI MICROPHONE – TONOR’s new omnidirectional condenser microphone has an ultra-long distance pickup, with a radius of around 11.5ft that enables easy sound pickup from all directions. The device is equipped with a dual-capacitor anti-jam core that captures the most subtle sounds around it, fully loud and clear. Participants can hear each other without raising their voices. (NOTE: Not like Speaker or Speakerphone, it’s just a condenser microphone. )
- MADE FOR CONFERENCES – This microphone is perfect for large conference meetings where people conduct meetings over an internet network by using Skype/GoToMeeting/WebEx/Hangouts/Fuze and other softwares. You can also use it for court reports, seminars, remote training, business negotiations, video chats etc.
- PLUG & PLAY, NO DRIVERS REQUIRED – The microphone is compatible with all operating systems – both Windows and MAC iOS. You just need to plug & play for the microphone to start recording. If there is no response after you plug in the mic, please go to the microphone setting of your computer and choose the microphone as the INPUT device.
- WELL DESIGNED CABLE, DURABLE – The microphone is constructed of sturdy and durable metal material and the base is fitted with an anti-slip mat which keeps it stable on desktop during use. It is small, convenient and does not require much space when in use. Connected with a 2m nylon shielded wire, it effectively eliminates signal interferences to achieve the best recording results.
- CONVENIENT MUTE BUTTON – Quickly mute/unmute your microphone. The built-in blue indicator light notifies you of the status.